Tuesday, March 22, 2011

81/365:2

81/365:2 by daisy plus three
81/365:2 a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

"You are exactly
where you are
supposed to be."

--

Last night the Winter session of Derby Lite ended. We have a week off before Spring session starts. I'm excited about starting the new session. It will be so different to see how I am this time around. I'm taking this session to really nail down the things I haven't been as good at before I move on to intermediate. It's amazing how, in just the last few weeks, things I didn't think I could do, I can. I'm not sure if I will do summer or not, since it's not air conditioned and I heard it gets really hot. I think summer will just involve a lot of outdoor skating.

I'm hoping to start some outdoor training with the rest of the Derby Lite ladies next week. I'm skating in The American Cancer Society Walk and Roll here in Chicago in May. It's a 10 mile skate and I've already surpassed my fundraising goal, which I'm excited about.

No comments: