Sunday, March 06, 2011

65/365:2

65/365:2 by daisy plus three
65/365:2 a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.
I had so many things I wanted to get done today, but didn't really get as many done as I wanted to. This morning I went to a skate clinic with the Windy City Rollers. It was an hour long, but a really great class. We focused on t-stops, plough stops and crossovers. All things I really needed to work on (still do!), so it was nice to get that extra time to do that. After I got home we went out to get lunch, but before that stopped at a sports store to pick up some stuff. John wanted to get some more weights for his weight bench, and I wanted to get a new mouth guard...one that has a strap to attach to my helmet. I actually like the fit of my cheapy strapless one better. It just seemed to mold better and stays in place better, but I'll give this one a shot and see if I like it after using it at class.

Apart from that, I didn't really get much else done. I wanted to do a 5-month photoshoot with Aubrey, but didn't get around to it. I did do a 2 mile run on the treadmill, so at least I got that accomplished. Hopefully tomorrow and the rest of the week will be more productive.

No comments: