Sunday, March 20, 2011

79/365:2 /// 167/365

Day 167

--
"When you’re in my heart, you’re in my family,
When I’m in your heart, I’m in your family.
When you’re in my heart, you’re in my family,
When I’m in your heart, I’m in your family!
Fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers,
Cousins, friends, sons and daughters,
Uncles, aunts, and grandparents
I’m so glad you’re my family!"

- laurie berkner band, my family -


It was naptime for Kenzie, so I settled Aubrey in next to her for some photos. Lately, Kenzie has been singing this song, so last night I downloaded the best of album. She was really excited to hear songs that she was familiar with. It's also really amazing to see what things kids pick up on in songs. When she heard certain words or phrases she would follow along with what was going on in the song. It was pretty cute to see her so excited about a song. I have a feeling this album will be getting lots of plays now that we own it.

No comments: