Wednesday, March 09, 2011

68/365:2 /// 156/365

Day 156

poor baby got the cold that everyone else in the house got. kenzie was sick too, but seemed a lot better today. I keep making sure I use the nose bulb to clear aubrey's nose, and I used saline drops earlier today to help with her nasal passage. she has a raspy, mucousy cough and I really am hoping the humidifier in her room will help with that. she's sleeping really peacefully in my arms right now. I'm sort of afraid to move her to her crib. last night she only would sleep if she was in my arms, but at about 3 a.m. I had to move her to her own room because I couldn't sleep with her next to me...fear of rolling on her or covering her by accident with the blankets. she didn't even wake up, so I'm hoping I can get a repeat of that and she'll sleep through the night.

No comments: