Friday, March 11, 2011

70/365:2

70/365:2 by daisy plus three
70/365:2 a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

The weather was beautiful today so I took advantage of it. Since I have to run an 8k in a month, and I have yet to really run outside I decided to get outside today instead of doing my run on the treadmill. I ran/walked 2.50 miles while pushing the jogging stroller with doubles kit attached. I survived it, and I can only imagine running without pushing two kids will be easier than doing so while pushing a stroller. After my run, I was itching to get a good skate, so I came home, grabbed my skates and skated a little over 1.50 miles...just doing laps around the park. It was fun. I may have gotten a few strange looks, but who cares, right? After that, we came home had some lunch then we headed out again this time to walk the dog. I put Aubrey in the carrier and let Kenzie walk with me, since we were just going for a casual walk with the dog. I think she enjoyed it, and the dog seemed to like walking without the stroller.

This sad, rusted bike was chained up to a pole but laying on the sidewalk as we walked home.

No comments: