Thursday, March 10, 2011

69/365:2

69/365:2 by daisy plus three
69/365:2 a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Headed out to visit my parents and grandparents today. My grandparents haven't seen the girls in awhile, and since John is out of town it was a good day to go. We had lunch at La Carreta and spent the rest of the day at my parents house. I put my outdoor wheels on my skates and tried them out in their driveway. I really just wanted to see how it would feel and since they have a pretty good size paved driveway it was a good place to try it out. Kenzie tried her skates out too, though I think the build up of skating was more exciting for her than actually doing it. I thought it was cute when she said she was going to go "roller skating with mommy".

Now onto night 3 of sleepless Aubrey. Once she actually falls asleep for the night she makes it til morning, but it's been rough getting her to fall asleep. I feel so bad listening to her little, raspy cry. I just wish this cold that she got would move on. I wish babies could be immune...it's hard when there isn't much you can do for them.

No comments: