Wednesday, March 02, 2011

61/365:2


61/365:2
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
cupcakes!

I finally went out to get some Flirty Cupcakes while they were in the neighborhood. It was cold, but I only had to walk about a block and a half. A long block, but not that far. There was quite the line of people waiting to get cupcakes, and since I was there I thought I would stock up for a couple days. The minis were perfect for Kenzie. She was excited to have one her size. She was excited to have a cupcake period. She wouldn't eat lunch, and I finally just gave in and gave her a cupcake. I wanted to eat mine, and at least she ate something. They were pretty tasty. I have to keep them out of sight otherwise I'll want to eat them all. That would just defeat the purpose of my 2.50 miles on the treadmill this morning.

No comments: