Monday, February 22, 2010

53/365 | U is for Umbrella


U is for Umbrella
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
U is for Umbrella

For my alphabet series.

An umbrella is somewhat appropriate today. We had rain last night, which then turned into snow. There is very light snowfall right now, but it's melting once it hits the ground. I can feel the pressure in the air though and have a slight headache. I almost always get a headache on days that look like this. Now that I have my photo for today finished, I just might take a little nap.

My husband and I were awoken at 5:00 this morning by our dog who decided she needed to shake her head and ears for almost an hour straight. She woke up early yesterday too doing the same thing. She's currently on antibiotics for something else, so maybe this is related and we should just let the pills do it's thing, but I have a feeling she might have an ear infection. It's strange though, because she doesn't walk around the house during the day doing this ear flapping thing, only in the middle of the night. Needless to say, I'm tired, and in much need of a nap. Since the baby is napping I think I will too.

No comments: