Friday, February 05, 2010

36/365 | E is for Eiffel Tower

"Ce ne sera pas la dernière fois
Que l’on oubliera un artiste"

- charlotte gainsbourg, le chat du café des artistes -

E is for Eiffel Tower

For my alphabet series.


I had to do a little photoshopping on this, since apparently children's blocks do not come with multiple letters unless they are popular letters like e, l, s, or even t. Even then, there were only 2 E's in this set, and only 1 F. This didn't quite turn out how I had hoped it would, but I didn't have time to reshoot the pictures. I'm too much of a perfectionist when it comes to processing my photos, and there are things that bother me with this, but I just need to let it go. I guess it looks just fine to a less critical eye. I was losing sunlight since it started to snow. Having a tripod helped, but I guess I needed to have a more critical eye when I was lining up the blocks to ensure that they were exactly the same as before.

C'est la vie.

No comments: