Tuesday, February 23, 2010

54/365 | V is for Violin

V is for Violin

For my alphabet series.

I knew I was using the violin for the photo today, but just got a little busy and worn out with things that I didn't get a chance to take this photo until later in the day. And by then I just wasn't really in the mood for it. After Saturday, my 365 will return to just normal every day things.

Today was relatively unproductive. Didn't do too much apart from a 2 mile run on the treadmill and some minor house cleaning. I'm also finding it harder to get ready in the morning now that Kenzie doesn't sit still and watch her movies while I shower and get ready for the day. Last week I decided to see if she would just sit in the rocking chair and watch her Elmo movies. That lasted only a couple of days before she realized she could just run around and cause trouble. Today she decided she didn't want to watch her Elmo movies at all, and instead decided to eject the dvd everytime I walked out of the room. When she shut down Daddy's computer, I decided she had to just play in her room with no access to the computer. She still fits in the bouncer chair, but now she cries when I try and put her in it. So much for that.

No comments: