Saturday, February 13, 2010

44/365 | M is for Microphone

"Still here I sit
Minutes to go and I’m losing my cool
I start to resent
All those of you who swear by the rule
That great rock n roll isn’t just something you pick up and play
But great rock n roll should always have something of value to say "

- canasta, microphone song -

M is for Microphone

For my alphabet series.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. We don't really have any big plans. We're going to dinner with a couple of our friends. Nothing fancy, just something low-key. It will be good to hang out with these friends, since we haven't seem them since our New Year's party. We aren't getting a sitter, so the baby is joining us. It should be fun, just hanging out. Sometimes just spending time with the one you love is all that matters, no matter what you are doing or where you are at.

No comments: