Tuesday, February 16, 2010

47/365 | P is for Pig

P is for Pig

For my alphabet series.


I went out today and did a little shopping at Target. I try to avoid going there because I end up spending too much money on stuff I don't need, but I usually end up there at least once a week to pick up things like diapers, toilet paper, and paper towels. Of course, that's not all I come out with. I usually end up buying makeup I don't need, shoes I don't need, clothes I don't need, clothes the baby doesn't need and whatever else I stumble upon that I "Have to have!". Today was sort of one of those days. I only bought myself one thing, but bought the baby a bunch of clothes for the summer. She does not need any clothes, but it was all so cute, and only $4-$5 a piece. How could I resist? I even bought the husband a couple things I knew he needed, so he can't complain.

No comments: