Saturday, February 20, 2010

51/365


51/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
I'm skipping a day with my alphabet series. Mostly because I didn't have time to take a photo of my item for the letter T. I'll get to it tomorrow.

I bought these cute little toddler ballet slippers for my daughter about a week ago. I had planned on enrolling her into a Creative Movement dance class at the dance studio near my house, and finally decided to get her enrolled tonight. So assuming the enrollment is accepted and went through, we start March 22nd. It's only a 10 week program, but I think it's perfect. It's once a week, and she'll hopefully get exposed to other kids. She loves meeting other kids and playing with them. She'll have to learn that she has to listen to the instructor and not run around the room, but I think it will be good for her. She will be 20 months when this program begins, and I think it will be a really good experience for her. I hope so at least!

No comments: