Wednesday, February 03, 2010

34/365 | C is for Cookies

C is for Cookies

For my alphabet series.

Things are much better today. It's so hard to believe how much you can let build up in a matter of months. A friend was staying with us since October after a job relocation. Some things happened in the last couple days that needed to happen. The way things happened, wasn't exactly how I had hoped it would go, but I don't regret it. I didn't say or do anything that didn't need to be said or done. Perhaps I should have made the problems known before it escalated to be a bigger problem, but I don't think it would have made a difference. I think feelings still would have been hurt. I tried to be what I thought was a friend, but advice and comments I made were construed as criticism. Maybe we'll talk again, but for now we need time apart. For what it's worth, there is this huge weight that was lifted off my shoulders, and my husband and I can resume the life we had with our daughter and our dog...in our house...just us.

No comments: