Friday, May 20, 2011

140/365:2

140/365:2 by daisy plus three
140/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

fun at the playground
--
The slides are probably Kenzie's favorite thing at most playgrounds. This particular playground has three different slides. One for the little kids, this one which is a little bigger and the biggest one has the tunnel thing over it. She has fun when we're there. Unfortunately, there are no trees at this park that provide shade. There are two small trees, but they don't really offer any shade unless you sit right under it. I need to remember that on hot days, this might not be the best playground to go to, especially since Aubrey is too small to play (and there are no swings!) so I have to carry her around in the sling the entire time. I forgot her hat today, so I was shielding her head the entire time from the sun. Both kids seem to be free of sunburn, but I got a little bit of one. I better wear sunscreen next time.

No comments: