Thursday, May 05, 2011

125/365:2

125/365:2 by daisy plus three
125/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

works in progress
--
The past few days I've been busy with some serious Spring cleaning, but last night I got motivated to work on more baby booties for both etsy and for some custom orders. I cut the fabrics out last night for five pairs, and managed to get them all sewn today. I still have the finishing work (buttons, closures, etc.) left to do, but they are almost finished. It was nice being able to get so many pairs nearly finished. I really was anticipating lots of distractions from the kids and maybe only getting one or two pairs finished. I really need to try and set aside time every few weeks to do this. A friend of mine is a nurse in the maternity ward of a prominent hospital here in Chicago and she said she would love to spread the word about my booties. It would be great for me, as long as I can juggle the kids and my crafting at the same time. I think it can be done. I just need to get myself focused and stop procrastinating.

No comments: