Sunday, May 08, 2011

128/365:2

128/365:2 by daisy plus three
128/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Mother's Day 2011
--
Last year and the year before, our photo was just John, Kenzie and myself (of course, Aubrey was technically in last year's photo...just not where anyone could see her.). This year it's the four of us. My dad snapped these for me, since I didn't set the tripod up.

It was a beautiful day in the city. In the morning, I went for a 10-mile skate as part of the Derby Lite Mothers and Others lakefront skate. I went with my friend Erica and met up with 16 other derby ladies. It was tons of fun. Afterwards, my parents came by to visit, and John and my dad went out to pick up the new dining room table we bought yesterday. It didn't fit in our car, so luckily it fit in their car. We did some furniture rearranging, which just makes the room look so much better. Then we grilled some food, and ate at the new table. It was a pretty nice day.

* for the record, I like rearranging furniture, and since it was Mother's Day, John could not complain about it. ;) *

No comments: