Monday, May 02, 2011

122/365:2

122/365:2 by daisy plus three
122/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Currently listening to:

artist: The Farm
song: Groovy Train

--

Did some housework in the morning, then took a nice 2 mile walk with the kids and dog. There were tons of dandelions in the empty field by the park. Zoe kept pulling her leash to try and eat them.

I had derby practice tonight. It was my first night wearing my new skates, since I missed last week. They still need a little getting used to, but I really like them. We did some one knee drop drills. I did pretty awesome for the first half of the drill, then just couldn't get my footing right and couldn't get the second half done. oh well. I also found that I was pretty sore from skating outdoors on the lakefront path on Friday and then another 2 hours at the rink yesterday. Too much working out, or I'm just getting old.

No comments: