Sunday, May 01, 2011

121/365:2

121/365:2 by daisy plus three
121/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Aubrey and I just relaxing and watching The Amazing Race.

The last few nights/mornings we haven't really been sleeping well. A few nights ago, Aubrey was up several times throughout the night. Getting her to sleep has been pretty hard lately too. On top of that, Kenzie has been waking up really early and today was up around 6:00. She crawled into our bed and slept for another half hour or so before she decided it was time to wake up. I already had plans to go skating this morning, but I sure wished I could have slept in a little longer.

I went skating and tried out my new skates for the first time other than in the house. It took some getting used to, but once I was used to them they felt great. I worked on my crossovers and really think I have figured out how to do them. They're a lot of fun when you get the hang of it. After two hours of skating, I came home and we ran some errands. By the time we were done with everything I just wanted to sit down, put my feet up and relax. It was pretty nice Sunday, even though it was tiring.

No comments: