Friday, May 13, 2011

132/365:2 | new hairs

asymetrical a-line bob
--
I had been deciding whether to keep growing my hair out or to just cut it again. I always get to about the same length before I decide to cut it and go shorter again. I hate the lack of style that I get to, and my hair is thick and heavy, so it gets really flat and unflattering when it gets longer. It had been over 7 months since I was last in for a cut and style, and after this hot, humid weather we had this week, I was really glad I decided to just get it all chopped off. It's slightly longer on one side (intentionally) and is pretty closely cut in the back. So Much Cooler for this hot weather...and So Much More Stylish than what I had going on before. I don't know why I always think I want to grow it, when I always like the outcome after I get it cut again.

No comments: