Thursday, April 07, 2011

97/365:2 /// 185/365

97/365:2 /// 185/365 by daisy plus three
97/365:2 /// 185/365, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Apparently, we can't get rid of the cold bug in our house. Either that or me and the girls have the same allergies. It's frustrating because I'm running the Shamrock Shuffle on Sunday. It's a 5 mile run, and I really don't want to run it with a cold. Today was the last day I planned to run until the actual race. I did 6.25 miles on the treadmill, sore throat and all. It took me 90 minutes, but I was pretty happy with that time. I'm hopeful that I will feel better by Sunday, and I only have to run 5 miles. If I could do this today, ideally I should have a slightly better time on Sunday. My sore throat did go away, but then I ended up with more nasal congestion...something both girls have too. I'm just so tired of these germs. I can't wait until I can keep the windows open to blow it all out of the house.

Day 185 - and yes that is a runny nose.

No comments: