Wednesday, April 20, 2011

110/365:2

110/365:2 by daisy plus three
110/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Headed out this morning to pick up Easter treats for the girls. I wasn't really thinking about it, but the other day we talked briefly about coloring eggs again this year. Then I saw a commercial for Reese's Peanut Butter eggs and was reminded that they are the best ever, and I hadn't gotten any at all this year. So I went and picked up those few things and also picked up a few little things for Easter baskets.

While shopping I decided to pick up some hair color to try and tone down the brassiness I was getting in the blonde streaks. I also wanted to try and lighten the rest of my hair overall...though being as dark as it is I figured it wouldn't change much without me lifting the color first. It did lighten just a touch, and took the red out, which was what was bothering me. Plus my hair feels much healthier and better now. I also finally decided to get a CHI straightener. They're expensive, which is what has stopped me from buying one in the past, but the straightener I use now is going on 3 years old and just isn't cutting it. If I'm going to keep my hair longer, I need something that will actually work. So I got it and so far really like it. It definitely took less time to straighten, and my hair feels better too. Of course that could be because I colored it, but I think the straightener really helped out a lot too.

No comments: