Friday, April 01, 2011

91/365:2

91/365:2 by daisy plus three
91/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

"droning chords and distant bells
to what's been over since the fall
holding tight to what's been felt
holding on tight onto a dead sky

turn a deaf ear no matter what they might say
always
turn a deaf ear pushing you further away
always"

- junip, always -


It was rainy today, so we stayed inside. I ran 2 miles on the treadmill then did a mile on the elliptical. After working out, I decided to clean up some stuff in the basement to try and get it a little more organized. It's not perfect, but it's better than it was. Apart from that, I didn't do much else today. I had a slight headache all day. I thought it was from not drinking enough water after working out, but I've had A LOT of water today, so I think it was just weather related.

In the evening I decided to practice a little on my skates. I wanted to do some falling drills and practice getting up by going onto my toe stops and then jumping up faster. Now that I've tried it a few times, I think it will be easier than the way I usually get up. Kenzie wanted to roller skate too, so I got her skates out. She then wanted her pads too. I finished what I was doing, but Kenzie wanted to keep "skating" so she just kept going around the living room. It was pretty cute. I'm glad she's excited about skating because once the weather gets better she's going to be my skating partner in the empty bank parking lot on weekends.



I also discovered tonight that Aubrey got her first tooth. It's pushing it's way through, but it's definitely there! yay for teeth!

No comments: