Monday, November 15, 2010

Bench Monday | "Happy Birthday, Mom" Edition /// 317/365

"In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence"

- simon and garfunkel, sound of silence -

Today is my mom's birthday, but it is also my parent's wedding anniversary. A couple of months ago, one of the family dogs passed away, so for her birthday, my mom wanted to get a puppy. They got a 6 week old cocker spaniel puppy over the weekend. I haven't seen him yet, but we'll most likely be out to meet him over Thanksgiving. His name is Tucker, and from the photos I have seen he is pretty cute.

Since both babies were napping, I decided to take a quick Bench Monday shot, since I haven't played along regularly in awhile.

No comments: