Wednesday, November 17, 2010

319/365


319/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Sing me to sleep tonight
(I wanna hear you say it's all gonna be alright)"

- fran healy, sing me to sleep (featuring neko case) -

I haven't worn these shoes in a really long time. I don't have much need for heels these days, but now I try and "dress up" when I go out, even if it is just to go to Target or the grocery store. I don't get out much these days, so it's my big opportunity to wear my "nice" clothes. So I opted to wear a new sweater cardigan that I bought last week, and I pulled out these Fluevogs for my trip to Target. Lately, I've been wearing a lot of flats (converse, flat boots, ballet flats), so it was kind of nice to switch it up with the Fluevog heels. They might be heels, but my Fluevogs are the most comfortable heels that I own.

No comments: