Thursday, November 18, 2010

320/365


320/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"23 seconds, all things we love will die
23 magic, if you can change your life"

- blonde redhead, 23 -

Today was kind of dreary...overcast and cold. I didn't really do too much. I worked out in the morning, then before I knew it, it was lunchtime. After lunch, we took a walk to the bank to make a deposit, then came home and it was naptime for Kenzie. While she was sleeping I swept leaves in the yard.

Since Aubrey was sleeping I had to take advantage of it and get my nails painted in preparation for Saturday. My youngest brother is getting married on Saturday. Kenzie will be a flowergirl. It will be interesting to see what happens this time around with her as flowergirl since she knows more of the people that will be at this wedding. All I can hope for is that she gets down the aisle. Whether it's running down the aisle like at the wedding last month, or walking like she is supposed to, I don't mind as long as she gets to the front and doesn't have a tantrum or breakdown in the process.

No comments: