Tuesday, November 09, 2010

311/365 /// 36/365


311/365 /// 36/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
Day 36
Week 5/52

There is just something about her expression in this photo that is so cute to me.

I had a relatively successful shopping trip today with both girls. I went to Kohl's in search of a baby cardigan for Aubrey to wear with her dress for my brother's wedding which is in less than 2 weeks. The original dress I bought for her to wear (before she was born) is just going to be too big. My mom found a dress that will fit her (and coordinates nicely with Kenzie's flower girl dress!), but it is sleeveless. So I found two little cardigans, now I just need to decide which one will look better. I tried to do some shopping for myself, but after getting tired of telling Kenzie to stay by me, I just decided to leave. I really like the Simply Vera line, but this time around didn't really find anything all that useful for me. There were some really pretty dressy pieces, but I have nowhere to wear them.

No comments: