Friday, June 25, 2010

176/365


176/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
So one of my guilty pleasure tv shows is Tori and Dean on Oxygen. I never watched the first season when they had the bed and breakfast, but got into when they moved back to Hollywood. I dvr it and tend to watch it while Kenzie is napping or if there is nothing else to watch. I never really thought about buying any of her jewelry before, but I ordered a Twiggy London t-shirt from HSN, and decided to check out her jewelry. I got this necklace on sale. I very rarely wear or buy gold, but I just liked it, and thought I could do with expanding my jewelry colors a little bit. Just about all of my jewelry is silver with a few pieces of gold here and there. So of course, when I saw this owl ring on another website I opted for the gold, since I figured it could go with the TS necklace. And I just liked the colors of the stones better in the gold one.

No comments: