Saturday, June 12, 2010

163/365


163/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"All the very best of us string ourselves up for love"

- the national, vanderlyle crybaby geeks -

22 Weeks 3 Days

I wasn't planning on doing a pregnancy shot this week, but well, I did anyway. We started some work on our office renovation, so we can get the nursery organized. We need to repaint the office before I can move my stuff back into that room. About a year ago, I moved my desk and computer into the sewing room, but now I need to move everything out of the sewing room and into the office. Phase One of the office renovation was to remove the nasty, ugly "wallpaper" from the one wall. We don't even think it was wallpaper. It's some weird sort of paper that was glued on the wall with a fabric bamboo look on top of that. If it was put up nice, we might have been able to make it work, but you could see the seams and it looked really bad. We were contemplating getting a new wallpaper to put on that wall, but the drywall looks pretty good, so I think we might just paint it. We already bought the paint last weekend, so once this wallpaper is removed, we will start patching holes and then maybe by next weekend we can start priming the walls to paint over the hideous army green that is currently on the walls. We are going much lighter with a banana cream color for most of the room, and then one wall will be the accent wall painted in an orange slice color. I can't wait to see it finished.

No comments: