Wednesday, June 09, 2010

160/365


160/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"Chelsea Chelsea I believe that when your dancing
Slowly sucking your sleeve
That all the boys get lonely after you leave
And it's one for the Dagger and another for the one you believe!"

- the fratellis, chelsea dagger -

I am not really a sports person. I grew up with two younger brothers who played baseball all the way up through high school and some college. Needless to say, after years of going to their games, I really don't enjoy sitting and watching baseball or any sports really. I did, however, get a little into watching the Chicago Blackhawks in the playoffs for the Stanley Cup, and after last winning in 1961 they finally brought it back to Chicago.

This photo has nothing to do with that, but it's what happened today, and this is my 365 shot for the day. Right now, I'm listening to helicopters fly overhead, fireworks being shot off from somewhere nearby, horns honking, and lots of loud boys shouting "Let's Go Blackhawks!"

So congrats to the Blackhawks!

No comments: