Friday, June 11, 2010

162/365


162/365
Originally uploaded by daisy plus three
"When I'm bored
I send vibrations
In your direction
From the satellite mind"

- metric, satellite mind -

Today was the Blackhawks parade and rally on Michigan Avenue. I considered going to it. I live so close to it, but I decided it would probably be a madhouse, and I really didn't want to be pushing a stroller through the crowd, and I surely didn't want to be waiting around for hours with an almost 2 year old. My brother went to it with some co-workers and got some good photos.

Part of me wished that we at least walked to Washington Blvd. to watch the buses go by, but it is really hot and humid outside so I opted to stay in my air conditioned house, and just watch it on tv. I texted John who was at work to tell him when the buses left the United Center, so he could go out and watch them. His office was right on the route, so he did go out and see them go by, and he saw the Stanley Cup pass by too.

No comments: