Saturday, June 04, 2011

8 months tomorrow!

8 months tomorrow! by daisy plus three
8 months tomorrow!, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

154/365:2 /// 242/365
Day 243
--
Things were hectic on Friday, and I realized that I never took a photo until I was already going to bed. So using two from today to make up for it.

Friday update:
Yesterday, I went to Stroller Derby in the morning. Basically it's just an opportunity for us derby moms to get together and skate while pushing our strollers. It's open to anyone who wants to skate too though. It was fun, with the exception of Kenzie crying each and every time we skated past the playground. I stopped skating after about 7-8 laps (about 2.50 miles, I think) so she could just run around and play. Note for next time....do NOT skate around a park with a playground when your child is obsessed with playgrounds. Afterwards I met with a friend who wants to put together a website and John and I volunteered to work on it for you.

Since I was already sweaty from Stroller Derby and hadn't had a chance to clean up, I decided to try out my Zumba dvd that I ordered. I am much better suited for skating. I don't have the rhythm for Zumba, but it seems fun and I'm going to keep at it. I can only hope that once I get the steps, it will get a little easier.

No comments: