Monday, June 20, 2011

171/365:2 /// 259/365

Day 259
--
Today was BlytheCon 2011 in Portland. I had originally planned to go, but then it just never really worked out. So instead of meeting up with lots of Blythe collectors and having a mini-vacation I stayed home with the kids. I intended to take some doll photos, but never got around to it. I'm trying to get a custom baby booties order completed and get more pairs finished for etsy. And even that it taking longer than it should. Especially since Aubrey is much more active these days and crawling everywhere and getting into things. She gets bored in the activity chair, but when she is on the floor crawling around I can't focus on sewing. I got the playpen out today and set it up in the living room. I wasn't planning on using it since it takes up so much space, but we need a place for her to be when we are busy with cooking or cleaning or just other things going on. Not to mention I was hoping she would nap in there since she is really fighting napping in her crib. Fortunately, it did work and she played in there and eventually fell asleep with all her little toys all around her.

No comments: