Thursday, June 23, 2011

174/365:2

174/365:2 by daisy plus three
174/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

grabby hands
--
she always tries to reach out for the camera, which of course, when she's sitting on a bench I can't capture the photo I was going for because I have to reachg forward and make sure she doesn't fall.

I was busy today trying to get a custom order of baby booties finished. Fortunately, I was able to keep the kids entertained enough that I could do just that. I wanted to get some more booties started this evening, but lack of parental help from the dh prevented it (insert angry face here). I'm still going to try and get some of what I planned finished before I am too tired, but I know there was a lot more I could have worked on if I wasn't constantly distracted by the kids.

No comments: