Tuesday, January 05, 2010

5/365



"I look inside myself and see my heart is black
I see my red door and must have it painted black
Maybe then I'll fade away and not have to face the facts
It's not easy facin' up when your whole world is black"

- the rolling stones, paint it black -
currently listening to the feelies version

Went to breakfast this morning with the husband and daughter. It's been several months since we've actually gone out for breakfast. We used to go all the time, and now rarely go at all. John needed to get new bass strings so we went to Guitar Center after breakfast. I already have a really nice guitar, but saw the cutest Daisy Rock guitar, and a pretty cool plastic Danelectro. If Kenzie was a few years older, I would have bought one for her. As it is, 18 months old is a little young for a guitar.

Came home and decided I needed to paint my nails. Not quite black, but almost.

No comments: