Friday, January 01, 2010

1/365

"Now the camera machine it flaps like a dove
While the satellite beams down from above
Now the program is called and reaches the end
But they’ve already got another around the next bend

Head erased (101101)
Head erased (101101)
Head erased (101101)
Head erased (101101)"

- greenlight, head erased (10110) -

Day one of Project 365. I've wanted to do this for awhile, and decided that 2010 was the year to do it. We had our annual New Year's Eve party last night. Though we scaled it back, we still had tons of food and I was up until after 3:00 a.m. With a 17.5 month old baby, I figured I wouldn't get much sleep, but did manage to sleep in until almost 10:00 a.m., so not too bad. Since I did most of the clean up last night, things today weren't so bad.

So onto another year. Hopefully this will be a good year. Let's get it started off right.

* song selection - this was a song by my first band. you can listen to it on iTunes. since today is 1/01/10, the title of this song worked out well. *

No comments: