Sunday, January 31, 2010

31/365

"my life is for living
I'll spend on giving you
all that I can
my heart and my hand"

- go sailor, together forever in love -

It was family-style here at the HQ this weekend. We had my parents over yesterday, and John's parents were over today. Kenzie didn't nap at all either day. She's been asleep for the last hour, and if she stays sleeping through the night, I know tomorrow will be an early day. I'm not a morning person at all, so she doesn't normally go to sleep until 8:30 or 9:00. I'm really hoping this weekend has her nice and worn out and she'll catch up on her missed sleep tonight, rather than waking up early tomorrow. I'm guessing it won't happen that way though.

I'm also breaking my own personal rule for my 365 by using a photo with K in it. I just didn't love the other photos that I took for today as much I liked this one.

No comments: