Tuesday, October 18, 2011

289/365:2

289/365:2 by daisy plus three
289/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

chocolate croissant and chocolate covered bacon from bleeding heart bakery
--
after dropping kenzie off at school, I decided to stop at the bleeding heart bakery over on chicago to pick up some goodies. I got a few cupcakes and cake balls, and had to try the chocolate covered bacon. last minute, I decided to pick up a couple of chocolate croissants. Best. Chocolate. Croissant. Ever. Ok, well, maybe not ever, but definitely the best I have had since we were in Paris in 2007. Panera Bread has a pretty good one too, but this was by far the best and closest to what we ate for breakfast many days in Paris. mmm...so good. I have one more that I got for John. Part of me hopes he'll forget to eat it, just so I can have it tomorrow.

No comments: