Wednesday, October 12, 2011

283/365:2

283/365:2 by daisy plus three
283/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

hello kitty booties
--
This is partly why I was m.i.a. on flickr. I had a custom baby booties and burp cloth order that I needed to finish by tonight to take with me to derby practice. Two of my derby friends put in orders, so I was busy sewing since yesterday afternoon. Four burp cloths, and three pairs of baby booties. Not much, but when you add in taking care of small children while also sewing it does take some time, and concentration. I made these today, after running to the fabric store in search of Hello Kitty fabric. This was all they had (though I know I saw some other prints the last time I was there), but they turned out really cute. And my friend liked them too.

No comments: