Monday, September 19, 2011

260/365:2

260/365:2 by daisy plus three
260/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

"Your life will be happy and peaceful."
--
Haha...after the stupid day I had today, I can only hope that my life will be happy and peaceful.

Found out today that my husband has to go out of town (again! he was just gone last week for 4 days) next week for another business trip. Though it is only a 2 day trip, he is leaving the night we have reservations for a VERY popular restaurant. So popular that I made the reservations sometime back in May or June and September 26th was the FIRST date I could reserve unless we wanted to eat at either 4:00 or 10:00. It was also going to be our 7 year anniversary dinner (a week late for reasons stated above). SOOOOO....needless to say I was (and still am) pretty upset that he didn't stand up for himself and tell whoever coordinated this that he was unavailable to travel that night.

So after I got this news, what started out as a pretty good day ended up going south the rest of the day. Things are better now, but I'm still peeved that our long-awaited reservations are screwed up. On the bright side? I've decided to not let them go to waste and I will take someone else.

No comments: