Thursday, September 08, 2011

249/365:2

249/365:2 by daisy plus three
249/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

deer necklace from lemon kissed
t.u.k. shoes
--
I woke up pretty darn exhausted from last night's Derby Lite intermediate assessments. (I look pretty tired in this photo, too!) The assessments determine whether we are ready or not to move up to Derby Lite: Original league which has weekly scrimmages. Part of me wants to move up, but part of me thinks I should stay intermediate for one more session. I do think I would have fun scrimmaging though. I think I sometimes hold back when we do bumping drills because some of the other women make it pretty clear they don't want to be hit hard. I'm guessing I'd be less likely to do that if I was among other women who aren't scared. I probably didn't score high enough to worry about moving up yet anyway. I'll be really surprised if I did do well enough.

No comments: