Tuesday, December 20, 2011

352/365:2

352/365:2 by daisy plus three
352/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

kookaburra play cafe
--
We had a playdate at Kookaburra Play Cafe with Lily and her mom this morning. I had never been there before, so I had no idea what to expect. It was a really cool place and a great way to let the kids burn off some extra energy. I have a feeling we may be here quite a bit throughout the winter, since it's basically an indoor playground that also has a little cafe where parents can grab some coffee and have a seat while the kids play. There is the larger play area for bigger kids, and a smaller area with toys more suited for babies. There is even an art room in the back where kids can do art projects. The concept of this place was really great, and I'm glad I had a chance to go and check it out. The kids really enjoyed it too. Kenzie was already asking to go back.

No comments: