Monday, August 15, 2011

225/365:2

225/365:2 by daisy plus three
225/365:2, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Converse One-Stars black and whilte slip on
--

Currently listening to:
Archie Bronson Outfit
--
Woke up early to register K for pre-school and soccer through the park district. Then just tried to get a lot of stuff done that needed to get done today. I have 6 pairs of baby booties that I need to finish. Two pairs are a custom order that I need to have done by Wednesday night, and one of the other four pairs also needs to get finished for an order. The other three are going up on etsy...whenever I get them finished. Hopefully tomorrow I can have everything done. I tend to procrastinate, but I hate the feeling of stuff that needs to be finished looming over my head.

No comments: