Saturday, March 10, 2012

10/31

10/31 by daisy plus three
10/31, a photo by daisy plus three on Flickr.

Green socks
--
Today I skated in the Forest Park St. Patrick's Day Parade with 46 other women from Derby Lite. It was tons of fun. I brought the girls and pushed them in the stroller. Next time, I won't bring the kids....I think I might have more fun to be able to participate more in the pacelines. Kenzie seemed to have fun, and when we were in the car she told me she had fun at the "roller derby parade". Tonight, we went to see the Windy City Rollers, so it was a derby filled day. I wanted to make sure we were there so we could see the flash mob that was going to happen at half-time. I could have participated if I wanted to, but I didn't really want to dance in front of everyone at the UIC Pavilion. It looked fun though and maybe I'll do it if they do it again.

No comments: