Sunday, January 01, 2012

362/365:2 /// Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
--
Well, I tried to take a couple of photos last night to mark the end of the year. Trying to pose with two squirmy kids wasn't working out. I was hoping using Incredibooth would keep Kenzie looking at the camera on my phone, but she didn't seem to care. Anyway, these were the best couple shots I managed to take.

I think I'm officially ending my 365 a few days early. I wish I didn't miss the few days that I did over the year. I think doing a 365 two years in a row (and with a new baby) was a pretty good challenge. Some days I definitely just called it in, but for the most part I liked what I put up. Even if they were just phone shots or photos of the kids.

Anyway, Happy New Year everybody! I'll still be posting on flickr, but I'm not doing a 365 again. I'll consider a 52 weeks project or maybe I'll just do some other photo projects throughout the year. Maybe I'll even get back into doing Blythe photography again. I do miss it.

No comments: