Sunday, December 27, 2009

project 365

2009 is on its way out, and 2010 is on its way in. In 2010 Kenzie will turn 2, I will turn 33, John and I will be married for 6 years, we will have known each other for 8 years, and I am starting a Project 365 over on flickr. I've decided that since my blog comes last these days, I might try and focus it on my Project 365 photos. We'll see. I might have random rants, or other blogs, but I think I might get it more focused on one specific this year. I'm almost finished with my A Doll a Day 2009 project on flickr for 2009, and though I missed about 20+ days, I think I did ok. I think Project 365 will be interesting. It does not have to be doll-related, nor self-portrait related. It can be anything that I feel sums up 2010 for me. I'd like to also see how my photography progresses this year. I just got a 50mm lens for my camera for Christmas, and I ordered a Dreamy Diana lens for my camera too. I'm hoping an inexpensive fisheye might be in my future too. So I'll have more options for my photos, and I think there are a lot of things I am hoping to see progress in 2010.

So let's say goodbye to 2009 and hello to 2010.

No comments: