Wednesday, December 10, 2008

does anyone read this anymore?

It has been a really long time since I have posted anything to this blog. I don't have any rants or raves today, but I felt I should post a blog. I've changed this blog several times. It started as a place to write things about me. Then I decided to not tell as much. It eventually became a rant or rave place, but frankly I don't have the time to write here anymore. In the last year, I became obsessed with photography, collecting expensive dolls (Blythe anyone?) and I had a baby who is now 5 months old tomorrow. I also don't work anymore, which may have been a huge reason why my rants have gone down. I don't have the stress of work anymore. Just the stress of mommyhood. It's a lot of work in itself raising a baby, a dog, and trying to still have me time (a.k.a. photographing Blythes). This past November I decided to try a 52 weeks of me project on flickr. I don't have time for the 365 days of me challenge, so the 52 weeks challenge is a good compromise.

So maybe this blog will change again. Maybe less ranting and more about life. We'll see.

No comments: